(10) Facet filter housings are specifically designed to remove solid particles such as rust, dirt, pipe scale, sand and metal from fuel. They are commonly located ahead of clay treaters and filter separators to protect and prolong cartridge life. The product flows through the housing inlet chamber and up through the equalizer tube. The equalizer tube evenly distributes the product through each cartridge. A single pass through the filter allows clean product to flow downstream.
Facet filter housings will continuously remove solids from fuel when used with Facet standard single, double or triple-length M Series high efficiency filter cartridges. Housings are designed for easy servicing and low maintenance. All are built to ASME Code, Section ...
(3) Facet's standard carbon steel MS Series SuperFlex filter housings are small, economical housings for in-line removal of solids from aviation fuels when equipped with Facet's M Series filter cartridges, stacked 1, 2 or 3 high. Stainless steel construction is available. Contact your Facet representative for details.
Cartridges are selected separately to fit specific application requirements and will be included in the final housing model number.
(2) The Facet 21 and 22 Series filter housings are economical, compact housings for superior in line filtration protection when used with Facet's standard 21 or 22 Series filter cartridges to remove solids from aviation fuels.
Both the exteriors and interiors of the Facet 21 and 22 Series filter housings carbon steel bodies are epoxy coated to protect against corrosion. These sturdy, single cartridge housings are easy to maintain and require only 2" (51 mm) base clearance for cartridge change out.
Model number includes housing and required cartridge installed
(21) The Facet M Series high efficiency pleated paper filter cartridges are excellent for removing solid contaminants such as rust, dirt, scale, granular and other types of solids from fuels. Media with high efficiencies throughout the life of the cartridges are available to the aviation market in ratings of 0.5 to 15 nominal microns. These cartridges can be provided with either a perforated paper or expandable metal outer wrap if required.
Facet M Series high efficiency pleated paper filter cartridges are pleated paper filter media made from a variety of natural and synthetic fibers. The fibers are bonded using various resins to provide excellent filtration and solids holding characteristics.
(10) The Facet CIF Series high efficiency pleated paper filter cartridges are designed to effectively remove solid contaminants from fuels.
The filtration of potable liquids is not recommended with this series of filter cartridges.
Media with high efficiency throughout the life of the cartridge is available in ratings of 1 and 5 microns. We recommend replacing cartridges when the differential pressure reaches 15 psi. Effective life above 15 psid is minimal.
All cartridges are 6" (152 mm) outside diameter. To simplify maintenance, we offer one piece cartridges in three lengths: single-length of 14 1/2" (370 mm), double-length of 28 3/4" (730 mm) and triple-length of 43 1/4" (1090 mm). One triple-length cartridge replaces three ...
(9) Facet FA Series microfilters offer superior filtration for removing ultra-fine solid contaminants such as rust, scale, granular and other types of solids from aviation fuel systems. They are designed to flow from the outside to inside and qualified at a rate of 4.69 gallons (17.75 liter) per minute per inch of length.
Facet FA Series microfilters are manufactured using proprietary combinations of Micro Fiberglass and Cellulose to achieve the desired removal rating. The pleated filter media in the FA Series is supported by epoxy coated wire to ensure mechanical stability.